The Placement Cell at ASC plays a key role in shaping the careers of students. The focus is to establish new approaches in training the students to meet the industry prospects and to invite the best from the industry to our campus.
The Placement Cell functions with the primary aim of placing students in top-notch companies. The Placement cell serves as a bridge between students and industries. It is also actively involved in imparting and developing technical and soft skills in students.
We prepare students for competitiveness by nurturing knowledge, entrepreneurship, and creativity. We believe that these strengths provide the mantra to compete successfully in a globally evolving industry.
- To organize technical seminars, workshops, and corporate training sessions.
- To identify the core competencies of the students.
- To boost students’ interest towards entrepreneurship and business strategies.
- To develop their overall personality in terms of career planning, goal setting and communication skills.
- To motivate students to aspire for higher studies and in guiding them to take competitive exams.
- To approach reputed organizations and make arrangements for campus interviews for the final year students.
- To place maximum number of students through campus interviews conducted by top-notch companies.
|NAME OF FACULTY||DESIGNATION||POSITION|
|Assoc. Prof. Nagendra B M||HOD – Commerce||Convener|
|Assoc. Prof. Madhura R||M.Com – Coordinator (Administration)||Member|
|Asst. Prof. Manjesh M||Assistant Professor, Dept. of Computer Applications||Member|
|Asst. Prof. Dimple B N||Assistant Professor, Dept. of Commerce||Member|
|Asst. Prof. Akshara Ganesh||Assistant Professor, Dept. of Commerce||Member|