DEPARTMENT OF LANGUAGES
To inspire the young minds to embark on a quest for excellence by broadening their perspective through meaningful encounters with life that Literature provides.
- To enrich students’ love for literature and language and broaden their perception of life.
- Provide an opportunity to the students to be connected to their cultural and linguistic roots of language and subsequently understand the rich heritage of the nation in a better manner.
- To nurture the art of reading and making it pleasurable.
- To provide a platform for students to articulate their ideas well in the competitive world of today.
- To develop an analytical mind and discerning ability through discussions and activities.
- To strengthen the students’ confidence and communication skills.
- To prepare the students for Higher Education and Career.
|Language||Name of Faculty||Qualifications||Designation|
|English||Kavitha M.S.||MA, M.Phil , PGDPR||HOD, Associate Professor|
|Akshata Jaiprakash||MA, (PhD)||Associate Professor|
|Kannada||Vishwaradhya||MA, PGDJ, NET, KSET||HOD, Associate Professor|
|Naveenkumar G S||MA, B.Ed||Associate Professor|
|Ravi kumar M||MA, M.Phil, (Ph.D)||Associate Professor|
|Hindi||Nagratna M||MA, Diploma in Hindi Translation||HOD, Associate Professor|
|Sanskrit||Dr. Ganapati R Bhat||MA , B.Ed , Ph.D.||HOD, Assistant Professor|