ADMISSIONS UG 2023-24
The admission for Program – BCOM/BBA/BCA at ASC Degree College is as per Bangalore University
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE – BCOM
Candidates who have completed Two year Pre – University course of Karnataka State or its equivalent.
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – BBA
Candidates who have completed Two years Pre – University course of Karnataka State or its equivalent.
BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS – BCA
- A candidate who has passed the two years Pre-University Examination conducted by the Pre-University Education Board in Karnataka or its equivalent.
- A candidate who has passed JODC / Three years Diploma in Engineering of Government of Karnataka or any other examination considered as equivalent.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
- Original marks cards of 12th Std. / PUC
- Original Transfer Certificate of 12th Std. / PUC
- Address proof: Aadhar Card
- Original Migration Certificate (Only for Non – Karnataka)
- Passport Size Photographs (5 Nos)
- Proof of Caste, If other than GM (SC, ST and CAT – I compulsory)
- Parent/Guardian must accompany the candidate.
- Admission timings: 9am – 3pm.
- Fee to be paid at College Office.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Fees includes: Course Manual, ID card, Sports, Mobile attendance, Lab and Library facilities.
- All students must duly comply with attendance and other regulations.
- Seats for SC/ST candidates are available in accordance with government norms on production of
valid caste certificate and income certificate. SC/ ST category candidates are assisted in applying for
reimbursement of fees from the concerned Welfare Boards later.
- Special consideration will be given for outstanding achievers in Sports, Cultural, NCC and similar
forums. However, the rules of reservation laid down by the Government of Karnataka will be