ADMISSIONS UG 2020-21
The admission for Program – BCOM/BBA/BCA at ASC Degree College is as per Bangalore University
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE – BCOM
Candidates who have completed Two year Pre – University course of Karnataka State or its equivalent.
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – BBA
Candidates who have completed Two years Pre – University course of Karnataka State or its equivalent.
BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS – BCA
- A candidate who has passed the two years Pre-University Examination conducted by the Pre-University Education Board in Karnataka or its equivalent.
- A candidate who has passed JODC / Three years Diploma in Engineering of Government of Karnataka or any other examination considered as equivalent.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
- Original marks cards of 12th Std. / PUC
- Original Transfer Certificate of 12th Std. / PUC
- Address proof: Aadhar Card
- Original Migration Certificate (Only for Non – Karnataka)
- Passport Size Photographs (5 Nos)
- Proof of Caste, If other than GM (SC, ST and CAT – I compulsory)
- Parent/Guardian must accompany the candidate.
- Admission timings: 9am – 3pm.
- Fee to be paid at College Office.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Fees includes: Course Manual, ID card, Sports, Mobile attendance, Lab and Library facilities.
- All students must duly comply with attendance and other regulations.
- Seats for SC/ST candidates are available in accordance with government norms on production of
valid caste certificate and income certificate. SC/ ST category candidates are assisted in applying for
reimbursement of fees from the concerned Welfare Boards later.
- Special consideration will be given for outstanding achievers in Sports, Cultural, NCC and similar
forums. However, the rules of reservation laid down by the Government of Karnataka will be
ADMISSIONS PG 2020-21
The admission for Program – Master of Commerce (MCOM) at ASC Degree College is as per Bangalore University rules. Accordingly, a candidate who has passed the B.Com/B.B.M/ BBS and BBA Degree examination of this University or of any other University recognized as equivalent thereto and has secured not less than 50% of the marks in the aggregate in all the Commerce subjects of Business Education in all the years (Examinations of the B.Com/BBA course) shall be eligible for admission to the course.
Relaxation of 5% for SC/ST students and blind students.