Library is the ‘knowledge hub’ of any academic institution and plays an important role in all academic activities. The library has been planned keeping in view the Vision and Mission of the college and is being operated by a team of professionally qualified library staff. The college has spacious, resourceful library with all latest facilities. The library is fully automated with the software KOHA. It has a collection of over 5407 books and 35 periodicals covering a wide range of general and specific subjects, comprising of text books, reference books, current periodicals, back volumes of journals and magazines etc.
Salient Features of the Library
- Fully automated with bar code system enabling easy and quick access to library resources.
- Open access system to facilitate readers to have easy access to the library resources.
- Institutional membership with British Council Library, Bangalore.
- Adequate computers with internet facility.
- Exclusive SC/ST book bank.
- Broad collection of books and resources for competitive exams.
- Compilation of older journals and periodicals for reference.
- Access to syllabus copies and copies of old question papers.
- Efficient staff to assist students.
- “Best User Award” to motivate students to utilize the facilities of library to the fullest.
|Monday to Friday||7.45 AM to 4.30 PM|
|Saturday||7.45 AM to 2.00 PM|